ISO/IEC 17025:2005 - TESTING AND CALIBRATION LABORATORIES CERTIFICATION
ISO/IEC 17025 looks at all the needs testing and calibration laboratories and testing organizations have to meet to confirm that they operate a quality system, are technically capable and can generate technically valid results. This standard applies to everything from test tools to data example and sets out valid specifications to get better an organization’s quality declaration systems and as a result, their quality control. Key topics include testing and calibrations using standard, non-standard and laboratory-developed methods.
ISO/IEC 17025:2005 is an International Standard designed for the accreditation of Testing and Calibration Laboratories. It includes quality management system needs along with technical needs to make sure that each laboratory is equipped to perform particular tests and calibration activities.
ISO 17025 supports your lab to progress quality standards in the following ways:
- Estimate of staff, methods, tools, calibration and reporting to guarantee test result validity
- Demonstrate your commitment to operational effectiveness and quality management practices
- Outlines robust quality controls for choosing and authenticating methods, analyzing statistics and controlling data
- ISO 17025 eliminates the require for independent supplier audits, saving time and money
- ISO 17025 will boost your laboratory status
- Meet with regulatory and safety necessities in the operation of laboratories and satisfy the demands of customers and authority bodies
- Verify the quality, ability and expertise of your laboratory
- Growing staff accountability and obviously delineates individual responsibilities
- Open up tendering opportunities on a worldwide scale